girls plz help a guy out

hi im new here. but thats not important. i only see this girl every second saturday coz shes busy alot. i told her how i feel but she sed that she doesnt want a boyfriend at the mo. whenever i suggest going sumwhere she always tells me she has sumthing else to do. she tells me that she doesnt want me to think shes avoiding me but what should i think? that she is avoiding me? or that shes trying to tell me that she does like me the same way i like her but she feels she doesnt have time to have a boyfriend???? i am grateful of all help

She may be being honest with you and really doesnt have time for a BF. She does seem to be very busy. She also may not like you in that way. As you said she doesnt really have the time to get to know you...you may be a great person but she doesnt know that yet. Whenever you see her next try to spend as much time with her as possible. Unless she seems to push you away....than I think you should move on. Another possible explaination is that she may already have a BF. Just a thought.

we used to be friends in year six. we lost contact when we went to different secondary schools. and after seeing her in town a few times when i wasnt with anyone we exchanged mobile numbers. i thought it was some kind of fate that brung us back together so i told her how i feel and asked her out. but she sed she just wanted to stay single. so what should i think? PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME!!

• 2 weeks later...