I told him how I felt and then got snubbed

saren

I told this guy I like (finally) how I feel about him, and for how long (about a year). I figured I should since he asked me if I was with anyone. He didn't really say much except that he was dumb that he didn't notice, and so I asked him how he felt about me. I was pretty sure he liked me but was too shy to do anything about it. I asked him how he felt about me and he said but nothing more. It's been a week now and he hasn't talked to me, even online.

I'm wondering what I did wrong.

I feel like I totally screwed up again by opening my big stupid mouth and that I repulsed him or freaked him out and scared him off.

What's going on? He won't even Instant Message me anymore. Somehow being snubbed is far worse than being shot down.

You need to pick yourself up, learn from your mistakes and more importantly Move On. Sorry to be frank but it's likely that this guy has never liked you even though you've had strong feelings for him

It seems like a no-win situation to me. Best thing to do is forget about him.

Good luck!

Hi saren,

I agree with Silversun. Pick yourself up, if that's the way he treated you then he isn't even worth a though for. As suggested move on, forget about him you can do far more better than a guy like that im sure. There are nice guys in the world and then there are some like him and then there's worse so i would do the same ignore him don't answer him when he sends you a IM and forget... it's the best thing you can do for yourself.

I hope this has helped, i'd give you a hug but i can't fit through the monitor... lol

All the best,

Inu Yasha

• 2 weeks later...