my fiancee thinks im spying on her

hi there,

i have a problem and i hope u can help.

my fiancee, has an issue with trust, her ex boyfriend used to spy on her read her emails excetra. well she couldnt log in because it said someone else was logged in so she jumped to the conclusion that its me! ive never spied on her, or questioned her. i treat her the best i can i do whatever it takes to keep her happy but it seems harder and harder. she gets soo accusing at times. i dont know how to get her to stop these accusations its tiring me. i need help i love her weve been together for 2 years but she cant get over the mistrust of her ex beau. it seems the harder i try the worse it gets. iv enever been one to ask for help im usually the one giving it but i need it this time she was on a forum before and asked about us but some girl there thought it would be a good idea to let me know so she sent me a link to my email which they could have only gotten from her webpage, but i never get junk mail to that account so i opened it kind of confused why it was there and it was her asking for help so i called her to find out what was going on but she accused me of spying like him i even forwarded her the email and she obviously believed it cause she told off the rat but she still brings it up like tonight with the whole not being able to sign in. i need some adivse can anyone help me to understand?

Hmm, well if she loves you as much as you love her, then you should one day sit her down and set things straight. Get it through her head that her paranoia is hurting your relationship with her, especially since you arent doing these things she accuses you of doing. Make her realize that your not her ex, and that not all guys are like that, make sure she understands who YOU are and how YOU feel about her and how YOU would never do such things to hurt her. I hope things work out for you guys.