alright im soo confused and i really need help.. 2 weeks ago my life was ok i had a boyfriend for one year and 4 months and then i met this guy named matt and he was perfect everything i wanted buff tall hott and i found out he liked me too. now me and my boyfriend had a lot of problems and i wanted to try something new.. so i dumped him and hung out with matt and we hit it off really well...so we ended up dating.. everything was great.. but ive been triained by my x to do things that make matt crazy and i dont want to loose matt... and recently my feelings for my boyfriend have been coming back slowly... and i feel it would be soooo rude if i was like hey i wana be with my x.. me and my recent boyfriend got in a fight last night and i then when to my ex-boyfriends house we hung out and talked and that was it.. i called matts friend last night and told him waht happened and he said i should have never gone to simons and i was liek shit.. i dont want to loose matt and i wana be with simon too.. and there is another guy that likes me and i really dont liek him @ all .. im really confused i wana be with matt BADLY.... and i dont know how to get him back.. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

Hi there and welcome to enotalone.com,

Umm... first of all, I think you're not being fair to two of them. You should choose one of them and stick to it. Don't stand in the middle and hurt both of them.

At this situation, you should decide who want and go for it. Going to your ex's house after an argument with your bf doesn't sound reasonable to me. So, if you still want your bf, stay loyal to him. Don't do the things that hurt him. Be more considerate.

Apologise to your bf if you still want him back and have decided he's the one you want at the moment.

Forgive me for my frankness. Best of luck.

i think the previous post is correct but you should pick who u care more about and who cares more about you most of. if u and ur bf fought after a week then think after a month. maybe try ur ex if u keep on coming back to him and wanting his help. and if he there for you, and his willing to do what ever for u then he is the right one pick him