Help asap

I'm talking to my ex right now via IM and she's sucking me in again. I promised myself to not do this and I'm doing it. I need some major reinforcement. She went away for the time being but she wants to talk when she gets back. I need help. If you don't know what's going on I posted my situation a while back called "classic sob story" and "classic sob story pt. 2". HELP!!

How could one help? You show the wisdom to know the right choice over the wrong one.

The question is, do you have the fortitude to chose it? Who could help with that other than point this out?

"I promised myself..." There's your reinforcement and I have nothing to do with it.

Put this on ice for the night?

Hope this helps. Take care.

Hi,

I'm going to tell you what I told myself. Why are you doing this to yourself? Do you want to constantly get burned by the same fire? Haven't you learned your lesson already?

I really want to stress to you, it's best to cut it off now, before you end up really hurt. It took me finding out she cheated and lied to me all this time, to finally get it. I really do not want you to undergo the pain I have been going through and still am. It hurts really bad, but it's all on me. If I would have stuck with NC and accepted that it was over, I would have saved myself from so much heartache and self torture.

It's a hard pill to swallow, but the reality is, if they love you, they stay. If not, then there wasn't enough love. Be the bigger person and let go out of love. Love for that person, respect their wishes and love for yourself. It isn't good for your sanity and emotional state. I know from first hand experience. If you read my threads and posts, I still go up and down, but I'm not as crazy as day 1.

Thoughts of ending my life. Thoughts of getting back at her through some type of revenge. All CRAZY thoughts. It's not worth it. Realize your self worth and disappear like Houdini. This will either make you or break you.

I really wish I had listen to the advice I was given. NC is the way to go. TO HEAL. If you want a better chance to reconcile, it's better to do NOTHING. If you do NOTHING, you cannot influence their action in any way. When a person decides to leave you, they will have to decide if they want to go back to you. NC will give you time to heal and give them time to see what's life without you. It's best not to hold on to false hope.

I know how painful it is to accept the truth, but you have to realize it's best for you. You have to keep your best interest in mind.

Stick with NC, don't be a glutton for punishment.

Archived