Bestfriend's Sister

maverick

Alrite, I am glad to be back at enotalone once again. I have quite a debacle I need to be solved. My best friend, whom I have known since birth has a very attractive sister with a great personality. We are also good friends. Would it be wrong of me to try and pursue a relationship with his sister? If so, why? ALso, how would I go about it to make the process less weird....Thanks in advance

Maverick

Uh oh. The good old "I want your sister" situation.

I suggest you talk to your friend about this. See what he says.

If you are a good guy he may react positively. But then again he may look at you like you have two heads.

Sometimes your friends sisters are off limits. Proceed with caution. BUt hey, it can't hurt to talk to your friend.

I agree with what the post above me, talk to your friend and let him know how you feel. Maybe he'll be fine with it, but if he says things will be uncomfortable for him back off alittle bit and see where things head.Take this from experience, I made the mistake of dating one of my brother's friends once, they have been friends since birth as you have said, and in the end things didnt work out between my brothers friend and I and that put a strain on their friendship. So think about it before you actually pursue anything with his sister. Good Luck!!