PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Zid here...... I really need advice...... my ex wants to go back out with me now, but i am going to be busy from monday until friday each week until next year (NO LIE......BECAUSE OF BASEBALL) ....... and i dont know what to do.,.......i will have no time really to talk to her......go out with her or stay friends??????

--Zid

If baseball means that much to you, you should find a girl who loves baseball players.

My father was an all-american football player. He told me that when he played football girls were not really in his mind much. He met a girl who loved him as this great football player and they have been married for 50 years now.

I say take advantage of playing college ball. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Hm Tough one here Zid, not having time for your partner, would create a feeling of being left out, causing tension and problems in The relationship.

So think about that first.

I would like to suggest: You sit her down, and let her know what your plans are for this year (the baseball thing) and see what she says, you can even give her a Promise, or promise ring, that she can hold onto, and wait until your done with your baseball activities..

If baseball means that much to you, you should find a girl who loves baseball players

LOL.... Router X