Experimented with homosexuality one time...anyone else?

I am a 29 year old man. Always hetero. But my friend asked me if he could watch me masturbate. I said "no way" man I'm NOT GAY! But, he said he wasn't gay either but he has been curious. So. I thought, I do it anyway, what would it hurt if he watched. So, I did it. And I really liked it. And before he left that night, I masturbated him and sucked him. I had never done that before and have not done it since. But feeling another man in my hand and in my mouth was one of the most exciting things I have ever done. Now, I don't think I will ever do it again. I love women and love sex with them. I didn't even know I would ever like touching another man. I was wondering if anyone else has ever just tried it one time and that was it.

hi ,

i totally get what you are going through. i have been there before but i am a girl. there is nothing wrong with some experimentation and it is compleately normal. look back in history the greeks had sex with other men until they goy married and it was ok, even napolean was a fan of man to man action.You found ,it was exciting because it was somthing new and you were doing somthing you probably concider taboo. so relax sit back and have a beer. your ok and look at the perks, it gives new meaning to the phrase "blow me" right?

hello. I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's really common for people to experiment with different things sexually, and even if you want to do it again, who's to say that there's anything wrong with that? Besides, you had fun! Just don't let it interfere with your relationships with women. Actually though, it might help you. A friend of mine (female) likes watching guys together. 8)

EmptySoul