When a guy remembers your name....

ladeedah

I met a guy once at a party and we spoke for maybe 2 minutes...than 2 weeks later i see him again at another party. I asked him to remind me his name and than when i was about to tell him my name again he was like "Your name is Ladeedah, right??" A good sign that he might be interested? Do you remember most peoples names that u are interested in or attracted to?

I met a guy once at a party and we spoke for maybe 2 minutes...than 2 weeks later i see him again at another party. I asked him to remind me his name and than when i was about to tell him my name again he was like "Your name is Ladeedah, right??" A good sign that he might be interested? Do you remember most peoples names that u are interested in or attracted to?

i remember almost everyone's name i meet. even if i met them only for a short time. but i'm not attracted to all of them.

i'm pretty good with names. pretty good. i have forgotten before. i've even forgotten girls i wanted to get with that disappeared or whatever and saw them again and couldn't recall.

ha, this actually happened to me this weekend. I was at a halloween party and there was this girl i slightly recognized. I asked her if i knew her from somewhere. She told me yes but nows not the time or place to talk about it. haha. i dont know what the hell that means. I had a strong feeling i hooked up with her though when iwas piss wasted and forgot. ha

Archived