my girl and i are taking time off but.........

we are taking time off but she is really going out lot and also drinking which she rarely ever has before in her life and most her her friends are my friends who are guys which sticks should i say anything to her or just let her do her thing what bothers me is that she never would do this stuff even before we went out so i scared that she might foregt what we had or is this just a phase for any advise will help thanks.....

Who was the one that intiated you two going on a break? If it was you, perhaps this is her way of dealing with it. She may be missing you and for that reason decides to drink to get her mind off of it. If it was her who initiated the break it might be because she felt the need to be free, hence the reason she's going out gallavanting.

Hi lostchild,

I agree with Cherrylicious. This could her way of dealing with this taking time off thing. Maybe you should tell her what's going on in your life if you love her and she loves you there should be no secrets (allthough there is the need to keep the odd 1 or 2 from our partner). Talk to her let her know you miss her, maybe all of this drinking and going out with friends is her way of wanting you to say or do something.

Communication is the key to any successfull relationship without it just eventually breaks away and so does your heart.

I hope this has helped, all the best to you.

- whitefang

• 2 weeks later...