Penis questions for older males..

guber88

Okay, I am 15 1/2 and my penis erect is 5 inch -5.5 inches, now i hit puberty fairly late in the game my voiced changed atleast a year after all my friends did, this was probably when i was 14 1/2.. Now, do you think my penis will get to 6 inches or a little more?

Well I am only 17, but my penis has grown a bit since 15 I believe. umm I think your penis stops growing at the same age your height stops increasing so at about 21ish you finish growth. My penis is roughly 5 or so inches. It really doesn't matter how big you are. No worries at all. I don't understand why it bothers alot of guys....

For Another

I'm 35.. some advice...

The most important thing you can know is that it really doesn't matter how big you get because you will end up dating girls who have small vaginas and girls that have large ones. So, no matter how big you are (unless you are like 8" or something), there will be girls who wish you were BIGGER and there will be girls who wish you were SMALLER.

I have had girls tell me I'm too big and also girls that I'm too small. The fact is, their vaginas were either too big or too small as well. It's a 2 way street.

So, I don't suggest getting hung up worrying about it.

Anyway...

You are 5 1/2 inches, so that's an average size, not small, so you are okay.. just in case you were worried.

If I had to guess, I'd say you're going to be 6" or more mainly because you are only 15 and have a few more years to grow.