I got hooked on her and now im all heart broken inside

Shadow

Their has been a girl that i've liked, then got to attached to her. Today I was planning on asking her out and she knows I like her anyway she told everyone that she likes this other boy in our class. I freaked out and was very mad . Then I said to myself forrget it, its over and I try to just forrget about her. But when I seen her later on all the thougts about her came back. I cannot get her off my mind she never said if she liked me or disliked me. She was just asking the boy is he liked her and I took it as if she liked him. I dont know how to deal with this situation. I'm 15 years old and I only been with a girl 1 time and it was a short relationship (3 weeks). I dont know what to do, what to think and im feeling very sad. WhiteFang was right, he told me not to get to hooked on her or when something happened i would be torn apart. Which I did get hooked on her and now im all heart broken inside

if you dont know what this girl feels about you, why arent you doing something about it, i mean if she doesnt like this lad and its just a phase if she does, why dont you find out if she likes you.

i mean how would you feel if you found out that at one point she did like you but just because you never asked her about it, nothing gained, and in result of this she ot with the other lad?

i mean what your feeling now could be prevented if she truly likes oyu, dont you want to find that out, just for piece of mind?

time does heal, but i wont say all things because im not for certain, you just have to look at it from the aspect that you dont know all the answers to your questions yet and there are possibilities.

whitefang was right in what he said though. and im sorry you have to feel this way.

kel

Hi shadow,

Im sorry to hear about whats happened. I know you had your heart set on telling her this week as well, waiting for her to make the move wasn't the best thing to do (sorry if i seem a bit harsh then) you should have asked her out earlier. I know asking someone you like takes alot of courage i mean i still haven't asked the person that i have feelings for out yet. If you still have feelings for her, which obviously you do, go and ask her next week if she hasn't given you an answer then all is not lost.

Your feeling sad and rejected at the moment, but if your not going to ask her your not going to know how she really feels.

Ask her next week and if she says "No" the just say "Ok" i know it will hurt everyone has been through this at some point in their lives. Just remember there's someone out there for all of us we just have to look a little harder. You don't know a month down the line you could fall for another attractive girl and she might be the one.

Wishing you all the best, if you want a talk you can always pm me.

- whitefang

Hi Shadow,

Well she's knows your name at least and you've both spoken to eachother that a start at least. If you want be with her your going to have to go up to her and start a conversation with her i've made my own little servey (not official, just asking around the girls... lol) at college i've found that girls prefer guys to go up to them either to talk or ask out on a date.

So if you want her im afraid your going to have to make the first move, who knows what might happen you wont find out until you do. You don't want to wander "what if?" afterwards.

All the best, keep me posted on your progress (pm if you need).

- whitefang