what type of guy are most girls after?

whitefang

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Post, never seen so many replies on a post... well done!

When ever i finish with a girl we usually end up being friends and i've asked a few what they like most about me and they told me that they went out with me because of my Sense of Humor, Personality and Confidence so i suppose if you atleast have them i don't see any problem in attracting any girl, i suppose girl have their own mind of how their perfect partner should or at least be like.

Thanks ,

Inu Yasha

Hi everyone,

Well i haven't been online in a while and i still see that my post is growing and im quite supprised as well i mean it is my biggest post to date and still growing... lol. Well the total including this post is 77 replies and 4069 views which really happy about at first i didn't think it would even get as much as 8 replies but 77 is amazing.

Thanks everyone for posting your thoughts on and comments "what type of guy are most girls after?" even though there has been a few arguments of the this post it's been fun.

If anyone want's to add more, by all means go ahead i'd love to hear more.

Thanks again ,

- whitefang

• 1 month later...

As this post has completed it's purpose and is now not reciving any more replies i have locked it. Anyone who is wishes to add a reply will have to PM me and i will unlock but for now this topic is no longer active.

Thanks too everyone who's posted to this subject .

- whitefang