IS PULLING OUT AFFECTIVE!!!

I have another question couse well... i last way longer than she does and she endsup cummin 2 or 3 times before i get my turn and condoms would definetly not help much...and also does anyone know what i can do becouse my size is a bit above average and i hurt her but i don't want to but she's tellling to make it rough and i know it hurts her

oh yeah and another thing i don't undertand but she doesn't like for me to eat her out couse she says it tickles her and makes her laugh though i never got the chance to, i don't understand how a female can not like it...

well pulling it out is deffinitley never been effective, and it deffinitley doesnt prevent pregnancy, like tough girl said, there is the aspect of pre-cum so this already could be a caution that you need to look into. protection isnt 100% effective let alone not using anything in the first place.

maybe with you saying she orgasms two or three mins before you, think of its this way, you fool around with her before as you say, man shes going to be turned on already so having sex and enjoying it then shes going to orgasm before you, make sure your at the same levels etc. would you say that it spoils it for you? and why are you adiment on not using condoms?

she probably doesnt want you to go down on her just because she finds that it ticles her, its a personal opinion, shes obviously had it done before if she can comment on it or she may not feel comfortbale for you to. if she has had it before say maybe trial it one time if she doesnt enjoy it then youll leave it. im assuming you enjoy this? if so say this is something you would really enjoy!

talk about it. and as for the rough sex, wouldnt it be that she had to get used to it, if its that little bit bigger than average anyhow, it would hurt till she is used to it despite rough sex or not. she probably just enjoys the aspect or thought of this. talk it through.

kel