Regarding a relationship with my best friend......

My best friend (a female) and I have very strong feelings towards wach other and I would like to take her out and show her that I have what it takes. We have discussed going out on occasion and have said that we do not want to damage the strongest friendship in our lives. I know she feels the same way as I do and that is okay. I do want more from her, but can live with just being friends. She is getting out of a relationship that had soured, so there is not a rush on this. I keep going out with crazy women and she keeps going out with morons. She has some baggage that I know that i can deal with. I, also, have some baggage but mine are simple things. My friends have asked me when are her and me going to stop playing games with each other and start a relationship. I do not feel that we are playing, but I know we could have so much more. She is too good to keep falling for these jokers and I have gotten smarter and stronger (thanks to all of you).

How do I convince her that our friendship is what would make our relationship stronger? or should I just go with the flow and see what happens?

Since I broke up with my ex, me and my best friends friendship has gotten closer. Our friendship means the world to me and don't want to harm it in no way.

How should I inform her that a relationship with each other be stronger

In my opinion I think you should ask her out as friends to start with. Let her heal first from the past relationships she has been in. Start off slow, and see where it goes from there. If it were mean to be it will. Eventually when the time is right tell her how you feel about her, and explain to her that your friendship with her means more to you than anything else. Be honest, and open, but make sure the timing is not off. Good Luck!

Well, lil we've gone out as friends quite often lately. She knows how I feel about her and I know how she feels about me. It's just the friendship is too strong and neither of us want to damage it. Our friendship is well past you recommendations, but I am going to let things happen as they will and just go with the flow. Unless somebody can tell me how to make our friendship even stronger without damaging it. How do you convince someone that a very close friendship will make a relationship more special? Can you take a very close friendship and make it more, without hurting the friendship (if things did not work out)?

well why not just tell her how you feel. i think that some of the best relationships are those where you were good friends at first. oh yeah can i ask, what is that picture of, im not trying to be rud at all it just makes me think of a really angry old guy who wants to hurt me. lol. well i wasn't being rud so don't think i was trying to be mean or anything.

Hey Qtpie, its a sorcerer ( and I am an angry old man)

She knows how I fell and I know how she feels. Our friendship has been down that road. A year and a half ago, we did try to go out and even slept together, but she was getting over somebody and so was I. So we decided to stay just friends for then and see what the future brings. Well, we're now in the future and We tell each other what we mean to each other all the time. This is the closest friendship you can imagine.