I think I'm falling for my friend, but I'm not quite sure

Hello all, this is my first time here and I'm in need of some advice. I'm hoping you all can help. First off I would like to say that I have beenhappy with the way things are going for my friend and I so far. We are of opposite gender, she of the female, and me of the male. We are not going out but just are best friends. Lately though, I dont quite know if that is the case anymore. I'm not quite sure what I am feeling towards her. She just got a boyfriend of her own and now I am here wondering if I will be viewed not as the best friend anymore, but just as some other guy. I do not want that to happen. To be honest, I dont want her to go out with anyone. I liked the way things were before when we were both single and had good clean fun together, but it seems as if those days are gone. This makes me very sad. Anyways, I just don't like the notion of her going out with someone else. It makes me feel, im not quite sure, it makes me feel....as if what I bring to the table isn't good enough. I had a dream a few nights ago that I was in a hurry and I had to tell her something, she was standing in some really long line for something but I pulled her out and ran her up to where nobody was because I needed it to be private. I had her around the hips and she had mine. I started to tell her what I wanted to say and as I did she leaned in and kissed me. It was not a full out kiss, just a press against the lips. She leaned back while I still had my hands on her hips and I continued to tell her what I wanted to say. I soon woke up and that dream just felt so....real. As if it had happened. It made me feel so happy and that she loved me, but then reality came and i relized it was only a dream. Im not quiet sure what to think of dreams. I dont know if they are what u want or just your mind letting loose as if it is its free time to do whatever. What to you guys think? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.

Welcome KAltec35:

Well i fully understand what your feeling, and I'm sure a lot of others guys in general reading this have had this same thing happen to them, lets not forget it happens with women too...really it happens to the Best of us, I'm going to focus on that word best for just a Quick sec.

From what you said:

We are not going out but just are best friends

Your words exactly, and having that relation with someone is a Great feeling, Correct..?

You have Something with her NO ONE ELSE CAN FULFILL, your there for her threw the Good, the bad, and the ugly, The happy, the sad, and Troubled Times...and Nothing, No one else can take that role in her life, you watch and see, when things go wrong and it's not working out for her...your the one she is going to call for advice, And I'm sure that has already taken place in the past..

Your her Best Friend and she expects that your always going to guide her in the right direction, to make sure she is happy, that is what you have to keep in mind...as long as she is happy. Right....

You can still do things with her, as Friends like you have in the past, there is nothing your losing here.