well do you think this might work?

well so my EX and i are not seeing eachother for a while because of my mom and because we just need some space. well i have been tring to get him back, and i was thinking about it and i well, i had something cool to give him (it was a photo of us while we were still dating and we are sitting on this rock together in a river, well its way cute and he doesn't have a copy) so maybe after a little while (2 or 3 weeks) i will put it in the frame i bought him (also while we were dating) and put it in his locker. maybe that would bring back some nice memories of us loving each other. well do any of you think that that would effect him at all. IN a good way. well thanx,

love QTpie87.

hey QTpie,

We've talked before and my advice then is the same advice i give now. Did that dress suggestions you was looking for work? I dont think it did because you are still here looking for suggestions.

well do any of you think that that would effect him at all. IN a good way.

Please understand what i am saying. What you are doing right now and have been doing for the last month is chasing this ex. This will get you no where. It doesnt matter if its because of your mum or any other outside influence.

He has made his decision to break up, and you have to respect that. He knows about that time in the river, and all the other memories you shared. He knew about it when you were together and thought about the fact that he will be throwing them all away when he would break up with you. But he decided to do it anyway, and you chasing him is not going to get anywhere. It will start annoying him.

He broke up with you because he wants to be single and because he wants space. What is your purpose then for still trying to stay in the picture?

I know im not saying what you want to hear but its the truth and the truth can hurt. Sooner or later you must realise that what you are doing will not work. You've got to get on with your own life, not keep pestering his. Its not like a 'Hollywood movie' or something where he will start looking at the picture and cry for what he threw away. I was talked about that a few posts ago. It just wont happen.

Is there anyone out there who has won their ex back by chasing? I dont blame you QTpie, everyone does it, but then again everyone realises that it doesnt work. You will and must realise this sooner rather then later. the more you chase them, or at least make them your goal, the less chance there is of them coming back.

Put the picture if you want, but i will bet that it will be pointless.

Hey QTpie,

Sorry to hear about your breakup. I was in the same boat, let me tell you. And no matter what you do, sending pictures, reminding him via email, dressing sexy, etc. is going to get your ex back if he's made it up in his mind that you're over. I totally agree with Vfunkera, about making your ex upset by him feeling like you're chasing him. If he said SPACE, then sending him a picture is definitely not giving it to him, in fact that could push him away further, because he could feel like you are in fact crowding him with all the stuff you're doing. Your boyfriend is aware of the memories, and he probably will always be, but it's up to him if he wants to move or not on them. One thing I've learned about guys is just to give them time.

My advice: be tall, stand proud, and focus on school, your social life, and other things going on around you. Take this time to give yourself some "me" time. Take care!