hmmm

Senna,

Your words bring a smile to my face

I too am thankful for another chance with my ex, and there are many more out there that are in the same situation that you and I were in. Glad to hear things worked out as you had hoped!

I would love for you to stay here with us at eNotalone and keep giving advice, seeing as you've "been around the block" with breakups and getting back together! Many people need to hear the positive outlook you could give!

I know your life will be more complicated, and we'll all surely miss you if you don't have the time, but as I said, we'd love it if you have a chance to stop in now and then and help others with your knowledge that you've gained!

Best of luck in your future, and I hope things work out for you and your girlfriend... If you are meant to be together or not, I wish you both the best in all that you do.

Happy holidays

S.A.M.

Thanks to Senna for the good news you have given. Certainly good news for christmas and a very good way to start off the new year. i broke up with my bf 3 weeks ago. I am still going through a very tough and conflicting time. And things are much harder now since i just met with a accident on christmas morning. And hurt myself really badly. The worst of all, i was away from home. So on my way back home, which is one day by boat and bus, i thought a lot. I had enough of upsets and i cried so much because of him. Grew stronger also thanks to him. And finally decide that enough is enough. I will start to have no contact with him. Whilst i was away, i tried to call him too. He was glad to hear from me too. But i think both needed some time even longer than that. He told me he didn't love me anymore in a matter of a few days. Well, if that's him. BUt i just got to be strong and hope that if we are destined, we will be back eventually. I repeatedly listened to this song by Rick price - heaven knows. It says so much that i have been trying to confront these 3 weeks.

Finally, i will let him go. Its tough, i am not as strong to face it. But eventually, its him who makes the decision. And i do agree that enotalone provided very good support for me during this time. The accident i got involved me knocked the senses out of me. I will not cry anymore. Tired of it. I need something more than that. Thanks for sharing your good news once again Senna