Hand job

If your not going to perform Oral, than just stroke it Up and Down, Slow or fast, I guess it's safe to say speed it up and than slow it down.

Really ..it's different for all guys, the best way to know how is TO ASK...i know sounds Odd to JUST ask. But it's better if you do because than your going to know what your doing the 2nd 3rd time around.

A few tips (so you do not have to ask everything):

Start slowly! Do not rush anything.

Most men like it when you bring their foreskin over their dickhead. My experience is that the frequency of this, what they think is best, is very different (so this is definitely worth a question!)

How harder the penis gets, how harder you can hold on to it.

And remember: most guys are surprised (in a good way) if you just ask what they like!

Hope this helps.

If you want further advice: pm me!

hey from what ive read and experianced its different for each lad but i reackon that Auriqua hit the note pretty well from what i found out.

i wouldnt worry about it too much, if the communications there then he will probably tell you what he enjoys most anyway.

i was nervous the first time, but you got to take the first step right? then you'll get the skills! start of simple.

and follow what the guys have to say!

kel