If She Makes A Move Should I Go With It

Im very confused and need help, I have liked this girl for a very long time and after i finally told her this, she replied with, ive liked you as well for a long time. The weird thing is that she has a BF. Her and her bf are not very serious at all and tend to fight. Me and this girl have great chemistry and talk alot. She asks me to hang out with her and i obviously dont mind lol. Anyways,... after the last time i hung out with her she told me that she was afraid that she might be tempted to kiss me,...keep in mind she has a bf. Ok let me get to the point,...if she does make a move or tries to kiss me, what should i do,...kiss back or push her away and tell her not until ur bf is out of the picture, WHAT SHOULD I DO please help me, thanx

Know that the moment you kiss her, she's not going to want her bf anymore. Infact, if she tells you that she might be tempted to kiss you, it's obvious she is starting to like you more than her bf. It seems that you want to go out with her, but stand strong. It's better to have a girl completely end her relationship with another before going out with someone else, or shit will happen down the road where he could get in between you and her while you both could be going out.

My advice is to go with the flow. If she kisses you, she kisses you.

OK, this is what I think of your dilemma:

She is obviously confused: should she stay with her bf or should she go and seize the day by kissing you? This is NOT easy for her (believe me, been there, several times). My advise is to talk to her what she wants to do with this feeling she has. Give her an cool down period (not seeing you, and ideally not seeing her bf) with a certain date that she has to have her mind made up. Whatever she decides, goes.

Keep strong and do well!