how should i be like ??

my friend from school is in this class with a lot of nice ladies... and yesterday when, during the class i went there to tell him something, he was excused to go to the "washroom" by the teacher and while coming toward the hallways from his desk in the classroom, this cute girl waved @ me... i saw her and she was very nice so i waved back but then we didnt talk or anything. i told my friend today to tell her if "she's available" for me .... we are having a soccer friendly match tomorrow and she told my bud that she's gonna be there ONLY if I went and played.... so i was thinking that mabye i have a chance with her... now my problem is HOW to approach her.... ??? what to do 2morrow @ the soccer game when she comes there 0X

flirt with her while you play soccer. smile at her a lot & make eye contact with her. it definatly seems like she likes you cause why else would she only go if you went?? after the game is over, see if she wants to get something to eat, or hang out, or just do something & get to know her better.

lol dophar...don't think that would be a wise way to impress her

Jelly I believe that Enadevoli put it best...Just making a lot of eye contact while your playing and such would be best, because if shes coming just because your gonna be there, then obviously shes going to be watching you to see if you take a look at her. Then, like Enadevoli said, talk to her after the game, then go with it. (Remember to smile)

Goodluck