What do I talk about????????????

brahman

So this what happened for those of you who don't know,

I was thinking of going up to her if I see her again and saying, "hi, mind if I sit next to you." then maybe ask about her day and so on, see if she asks questions back. I don't know if that sounds to forward or anything, I relize that I have been thinking about this a little much so I might come off a bit like I already have the story of whats happening in my head, and that always creeps girls out.

Here's a better option:

Have ZERO idea about what you're going to say when you walk up there. None whatsoever. Even stuttering would likely go over better then some empty, remembered phrases. Perhaps think about the very first thing you'll say and that's it. After that, wing it. You can make a comment about absolutely anything in your enviornment.

Off the top of my head:

I hear the bottled water here is tap, and they charge 3 bucks for it. And the tap water is actually bottled water, and it's free. I know the owner, and he says he does it just to * * * * with people. Crazy heh? You don't even want to know what they do to the lamb chops.

Seriously, just make something up. It doesn't even have to be real. You can just tell a story.

So this what happened for those of you who don't know,

I was thinking of going up to her if I see her again and saying, "hi, mind if I sit next to you." then maybe ask about her day and so on, see if she asks questions back. I don't know if that sounds to forward or anything, I relize that I have been thinking about this a little much so I might come off a bit like I already have the story of whats happening in my head, and that always creeps girls out.

Here's a better option:

Have ZERO idea about what you're going to say when you walk up there. None whatsoever. Even stuttering would likely go over better then some empty, remembered phrases. Perhaps think about the very first thing you'll say and that's it. After that, wing it. You can make a comment about absolutely anything in your enviornment.

Off the top of my head:

I hear the bottled water here is tap, and they charge 3 bucks for it. And the tap water is actually bottled water, and it's free. I know the owner, and he says he does it just to * * * * with people. Crazy heh? You don't even want to know what they do to the lamb chops.

Seriously, just make something up. It doesn't even have to be real. You can just tell a story.

He is right. I do that to girls all the time and they find it funny. I just go with the flow and it works. Leave the fear at home. If you can make them laugh you have your foot in the door. Look at it this way, its all just practice.....

Archived