Not sure..

Kettle

Ok.. Im confused to if my pregnancy is well I dont know.

I last had sex on the 20th of March.

Went for an early scan on the 1st of May and this is what the papers say "The utertus contains a sac within the uterine cavity measuring 2.8cm in diameter. Echogenic material is present within the sac, some of whch may represent a small yolk sac. No identifiable fetal pole present.... Possible early intrauterine gestation. Viability cannot be confirmed. A failed pregnancy cannot be exclueded"

They didnt really explain ANYTHING to me. When I went for my scan I wouldve been about 6 weeks. Now im 7 tomorrow I guess. Shouldnt they have been able to see something more than a sac?

I dont understand whats going on. Maybe because of my age they think its not important to tell me?

Please be explainging it to me..

Thankyou

They're saying it may or may not be a viable fetus... you'll know in a few weeks, most probably. At this point, you might see anything if you spontaneously miscarry (just a near-microscopic speck), but you may. I don't know, I'm not a girl.

Have you actually taken a pregnancy test at home or had a blood test done at the doctors?

It sounds like there is a gestational sac with some fluid but it may be too early to tell if your embryo has failed to begin developing or if it is, in fact developing now.

Archived