A Sex Position/Penis Question For Women

moby1

everybody, I've been a member of this site for awhile but this the first time posting. I will admit that I don't have much penis girth , and I've heard is very pleasurable for women to be filled-up, so I've done some research on the internet and learned that there are some sexual positions that supposedly would help me feel wider to my potential partner in which the woman has her legs together (like in close leg doggy and others) , but I want to hear from actual woman on this board (men's input are welcomed) that have try it with a man on the slimmer side, about how much of an improvement is there with that technique, and if it's been enough to satisfied you. And another thing what if the guy puts a finger or two inside you while he is penetrating you, would or have you like that? does it make a difference?. For example, what about when The partner being penetrated lies on their back, and brings their close knees to their chest. Is that good for the woman? Thanks

I personally would not like the finger thing, but that's just me. So many women have different sexual preferences. For me my orgasm comes from my clit being rubbed, not from the actual rubbing of the penis inside me. So for me it doesnt' matter too much if the guy is not LARGE. There are so many other things you can do to help your partner get off, oral sex is a huge help before intercourse. You should really try to be open and honest with your partner and discuss her likes and dislikes.

I think the best thing you can do is perform oral or manual sex on her before hand...bring her to orgasm before penetration.

From my personal experiance, the "closed legs" thing does work but it's not a huge difference, at least not for the woman. My boyfriend likes it, but I don't feel a whole lot tighter.

Another position is where the woman is lying in her back and has her legs folded and up on her chest. Curled up in a ball, sort of.

link removed

There's a picture of it. (WARNING explicit picture). Except make the woman more comfortable with that, but that's what I'm talking about with the legs curled up. Makes you feel "fuller" insider of her.

I would not recommend inserting your fingers along with your penis.

I'd say unless she complains that the girth isn't much don't put a finger in. Not all girls like to be stretched out completely and your current girth is probably enough seeing as they hold tampons up there.

So just stick with the legs closed method until that gets complaints. Im sure it won't.

Ok the fingers inside while he is penetrating me I have done before, usually it's my own fingers. My guy seems to like it and it doesn't do too much for me but it does fill me up more.

I have tried the legs together doggy-style laying position thing...and I like it, a lot. It feels good, even if the guy isn't slimmer, it makes it a nice tight fit. Plus the guy can grab your butt and all that, super hot!!

I think the best thing you can do is perform oral or manual sex on her before hand...bring her to orgasm before penetration.

From my personal experiance, the "closed legs" thing does work but it's not a huge difference, at least not for the woman. My boyfriend likes it, but I don't feel a whole lot tighter.

Another position is where the woman is lying in her back and has her legs folded and up on her chest. Curled up in a ball, sort of.

link removed

There's a picture of it. (WARNING explicit picture). Except make the woman more comfortable with that, but that's what I'm talking about with the legs curled up. Makes you feel "fuller" insider of her.

I would not recommend inserting your fingers along with your penis.

Thanks for the website!!! Bookmarked for reference

Thanks everybody, so from the responses that I got. I would say that fingers while in penetration are bad and the close leg positions don't make that much of a difference and I should focus on helping her orgasm beforehand. But it'll be nice to hear from more people about this

I like it when the guy who has the big, small thin, thick , bendy , straight, actually cares about me before he sticks it in.

Unless its pencil d!ck and i mean "pencil", really concentrate on her, and it will get bigger anyway.

Women are not as hung up about it as you think

I like it when the guy who has the big, small thin, thick , bendy , straight, actually cares about me before he sticks it in.

Unless its pencil d!ck and i mean "pencil", really concentrate on her, and it will get bigger anyway.

Women are not as hung up about it as you think

This was a great suggestion, Thanks

Archived