how can i put some variation in my relationship with my gf ?

viper

ive been meeting this girl for a few weeks. things seem to be going quite well but i think that within a few days we should vary a bit our relationship. usualy my gf seems very happy and satisfied when i kiss her but i believe i should change something so that our relationship would be more proactive.

any suggestion pls ?

thanks in advance

More "proactive", heh, man you just gotta go with the flow.

If you think she can handle a bit more then kissing then go for it, move your hands to other places you havent so far, her butt, breasts, kiss her neck, do whatever, she will so let you know if she aint happy with, trust me on that!

Forgot any methods or procedures you think matter and do what you feel, dont worry about trying to read her signals, if you put her hand on her butt and she pulls it off then you know the score right!

Go for it and good luck!

It sounds like you want to get a little more sexual with her. The only way that you'll know if she is ready for that is to do what waynerwayner said, but don't be put off if she pushes your hands away. She may not be ready for that yet. If she does accept your advances take it slowly since this will be the first time that you've done anything more than kiss.