Bad On Top

MissyMercer

Haha . . . you just gotta keep trying, it'll come to you. Try it when you're on your knees, try it with your feet on the floor, try it leaning forward a bit, try it leaning back a bit . . . you may even want to try it facing the other way, your back towards him (my personal favorite).

I remember when I first started having sex way back when. In the beginning, it wasn't easy for me to get it right either. But you'll get it. Just keep your pleasure in mind, and you'll find a way. LoL.

EDIT: As enchiladaman mentioned, you don't always have to go up and down. Grinding feels perty damn good, too.

Haha . . . you just gotta keep trying, it'll come to you. Try it when you're on your knees, try it with your feet on the floor, try it leaning forward a bit, try it leaning back a bit . . . you may even want to try it facing the other way, your back towards him (my personal favorite).

I remember when I first started having sex way back when. In the beginning, it wasn't easy for me to get it right either. But you'll get it. Just keep your pleasure in mind, and you'll find a way. LoL.

EDIT: As enchiladaman mentioned, you don't always have to go up and down. Grinding feels perty damn good, too.

So essentially, practice makes perfect? You gave much better and more pleasureable advise than me Look forward to your future posts

Yeah, backwards is easier for me. More fun, too.

haha... thanks

Instead of going up and down, gyrate your clit against his lower pelvic region while he is inside you. That was where it was at for my ex. You want to "grind" on him...not pump in and out.

Sorry for the lack of better words...late here

this sounds so confusing and technical

i have this problem too! ha ha, my ex-boyfriend used to make fun of me and say i had no rhythm (not in a mean way, it was kind of an inside joke). it's totally true though! i can never get a good rhythm going.

i have a question for the guys--does it feel good when the girl's on top and she's doing more of a gyrating motion than a "pumping" motion? i know that feels good for me, but i always wonder if it's enough movement for the guy, or if he needs more friction to really get off. the reason i ask is that when a guy's on top, he's always doing the pumping motion, so i would assume that's what works best for him? it's when i try to do the "up and down" when i'm on top that things get all out of whack.

wow, this is getting technical. i think i'm blushing...

I have never been confident on top either...i always felt like I wasn't doing it right...my husband and I usually switch to this position in the middle...If you are not that comfortable there I would start somewhere else get him all good and hard and then you can take some time to expirement with what feels good on top somewhere in the middle of the act!

I'm not the best on top, but I get the job done

Um start out slow so you can save your energy, just build it up. Once you start feeling it and getting into it you might go crazy a bit.

Doing it in reverse cowgirl or whatever is easier to an extent, sometimes it slips out eek! But there doesn't seem to be as much work that way.

Try moving not just up and down or in circles. Try ovals...iunno I hear it feels really good in girl on top. So try that and also communicate with your partner to see what he likes when you're up there.

Girl gyrating on top didn't really do much for me as a guy personally. But I still love it because I see her having a good time and lets face it...it gives me two free hands and direct access to her boobs which I would take full advantage of.

Then when she's done then that's usually a good time to flip her over and have my turn to go at it for a while

Instead of going up and down, gyrate your clit against his lower pelvic region while he is inside you. That was where it was at for my ex. You want to "grind" on him...not pump in and out.

Sorry for the lack of better words...late here

I personally, much much much much preferer the pump in and out action, dont like the grinding at all, my other male mates who ive chatted to about this are the same....

Archived