My girlfriend broke up with me AGAIN this is the 3rd time!

My girlfriend just told me today that she doesnt want me anymore for the 3rd time.....now that she met somone else at this club. i really hate my life and i dont feel like living anymore.. ive been with this girl for 5 years. for 3 months she has been lying to me about loving me and wanting to be with me.. i really hate life so much i just want to die and not feel pain anymore.

Hey, pal..

I am deeply sorry for what happened to you today.

But.. She does not sound like anyone worthy of anything other than the casual romance..

I have developed a little saying over my short time of being at this forum. It wouldn't surprise me if someone said it before, but this is how -I- feel.

This is not the end of the book. Just the end of one chapter. There are a lot of unwritten pages left and it is up to you to fill them.

Give it some time, but please exclude your thoughts on ending your life!

Instead, take this experience that you've received and put it in your backpack. After a while, give another woman your love and a part of your book, someone who deserves to be loved by you. And take your experiences from this relationship and vow never to hurt anyone as you've been hurt now and before.

There are so many people going through what you are now. I was just three weeks ago.. Yesterday evening and this whole day are the first times that I've felt balanced during that time.

I am sorry, but I am very tired and so I can't really get into this as much as I would like to and get more personal. I will come back tomorrow and if you still want to talk then; we'll talk as much as you want. I am but a stranger but I'm here to share my experience and try to aid the suffering of those who are now having difficult times. But anyone on this forum would be a good listener. Just hang in there buddy.

I was in the exact same situation you are in, three weeks ago. My gf of 2.5 years on and off, broke up with me for the 3rd and final time. She also said she loved me for the last 3 months and wanted to marry me and be with me the rest of her life. Then she breaks up with me. She says there is no one else in her life. Girls like these do not know what they want right now. What I did to get over it is to tell her this is the last time she can do this, 3 strikes and your out. If she agrees to that, like my ex did, then tell her you'll call her sometime and to leave you alone for now. I know its HARD but if you want to get off the rollercoaster, now is the time to do it. If she doesn't want to be with you, then her loss! You and I gave our exes more than enough chances to be with us, and they decided it would be better to be without us. We didn't do anything wrong. Is your girlfriend young? Mine was 21 and wanted to have fun and be permiscuous, from what I can gather. I am almost 25 and want to have a meaningful relationship. If your gf is still young, she is prolly just confused, its not you. Take my word, 10 years from now they will feel stupid for giving us up. So my advice is to cut contact with her, at least for a while if you want to get over her and stop her from controlling your emotions. PM me if you need anymore advice, I'm in the same situation you are.

• 4 weeks later...