Now I'm confused

Coleen

First kiss ever!!! I've had it yesterday. I think I did well. So, my story is short: I'm about 20 and I haven't kissed before. But, there is confusion going 'round my head and senses. It didn't feel like WOW! You know, mind-blowing. It was so-so. Was it the guy? It was very strange. We sat there and then we started kissing, and not one note of excitement flew past in my heart. I think it was the guy. He wasn't gentle, more on the aggresive side. It didn't arouse me a bit. I thought first kiss should have been more interesting, and kissing in general too. All my thoughts are jumbled up together right now. So, what do you think?? Any comment is welcome.

Thanks for your answer hello-I-am-me and beth116. Your replies are reassuring! I guess I just was overthinking and overreacting to this kiss. (It was a bit longer than just one kiss.) Because I always imagined it to be with someone who I went nuts about or something like that. And it came out totally different than I expected, with a person that I knew only a week or so, and I didn't have more than friendly feelings to. Idk I hope my next kiss will live up to my expectations, but meanwhile I don't even want to think about anything romantic, because it triggers the memory. Hope it passes. Gosh, I'm overthinking it!!](*,) Shoot me or something!

Oh my gosh, I overthink everything so much too!!! It's a curse. But you can't judge kissing as a whole by just one kiss, definitely sounds like the fellow was just not doing the job very well. haha. It does depend on interpersonal chemistry, maybe if you knew eachother better? Maybe with more experience? It gets better after a few, especially with the same person. But best of luck

Archived