whoa, i need some help quick....

me and my girlfriend of 5 years broke up a little over a month ago and for the longest ive tried to get her back....but nothing worked. but then one night she tells me to call her which i did and she is all talking really sweet to me and talking about what has happen and what the outcome of the future, COULD BE. then the next night she goes postal on me telling me that we arn't on the same level anymore and all this. which really crushed me because all my work i have done was in vain, so i write this huge email telling her i felt, then the next moring she IM'd me and told me she loved me and missed me, all i said back was "i got nothing to say to you" well i haven't talked to her all day. but please can somebody please shine some light on how one minute she is nice and the next minute she pushes me away?

Thats a tough one man, but I give one real good reason for her quirkiness, shes confused. She probably wanted some time to try and understand exactly how she feels about yalls future, but you keep coming at her, which she obviously likes, but then she gets a chance to think about it when yall don't talk and again feels she wants time. I'd say, the next time you talk to her that you want to give her anything she needs to make it work out, whether that be some thinking time, a massage, or a flower. Open up the communication and get her to tell you what she truly wants, it might just be a little time that she can use to work out some issues in her mind. Good luck.

me and my girlfriend of 5 years broke up a little over a month ago and for the longest ive tried to get her back....

The person who cares the least is always in charge. You are trying to get her back meaning she is in charge and controls the flow of the relationship. It's all on her terms this way.....

but nothing worked. but then one night she tells me to call her which i did

She told you to call her? Why couldn't she have called you? hmmmmm......

and she is all talking really sweet to me and talking about what has happen and what the outcome of the future, COULD BE.

Yeah, this little speech was her justification for breaking up with you.

Did you take charge in the conversation? You should do your best to always take any justifications away from her that she might have.

then the next night she goes postal on me telling me that we arn't on the same level anymore and all this.

Believe me girls can invent some stupid justifications for what they do sometimes.

which really crushed me because all my work i have done was in vain, so i write this huge email telling her i felt,

Honest communication only works for mature individuals, which your girlfriend is not.....

then the next moring she IM'd me and told me she loved me and missed me, all i said back was "i got nothing to say to you" well i haven't talked to her all day.

Since she is not a mature individual she will be looking for justification to make you feel like crap. You just gave it to her, but then again what else were you suppose to do that is how you felt. I wouldn't be talking to her for a while.

but please can somebody please shine some light on how one minute she is nice and the next minute she pushes me away?

Yeah, she sounds horribly flakey, immature, and apparently has some major issues. She is obviously in control of the relationship as it is meaning you need to take charge and just quit caring, seriously.

I think the previous poster is right about her being confused, though. This is on account of her immaturity.

My advice is to next her, but that is up to you. She sounds like way to much maintenence to me..