how many is...to many?

so guys think its bad if a girls sleeps with so many guys, in other words if she sleeps with _ guys then shes a "slut"...well around how many guys would you say that would be?

and why is it ok for guys to sleep with a sh!t load of girls but if a girl does the same then shes a slut..i mean it shouldn't be like that, right?

Frankly I dont care what people do, as long as no one gets hurt, if two people wanna just have sex, fine.

Me on the other hand want a commited relationship, and I dont believe a woman that sleeps around alot is the type that wants that, she doesnt value commitment, so I would stay far away from those type of women as possible.

So if you dont want a reputation as a person that isnt into relationships and just want sex, then go ahead, its your life.

You say "its all right that guys sleep around" well most women dont want men that sleep around niether. if they knew the truth, they would not go out with them. because for them ,it is NOT acceptable.

It all depends on what you value in a relationship

Yea I really don't care personally. Whatever you wanna do is your own thing. But I guess to put things in a perspective....my very conservative friend wouldn't go out with a girl who he would have definitely ahd a good relationship with because he thought she was slutty and she had only been with three guys. Personally I dated a girl who had been with seven before me, but, I don't have problems with that sort of thing.

I have also had one night stand type deals and I have no idea how many guys they've been with but thats irrelevant in my opinion. Guys have that kind of logic because most guys on at least some simple level think of a girl as property. So for some guys if a girl has 'been around' then she doesn't belong to him thereforeeee making her undesirable as a girlfriend which is a load of malarky in my opinion.

so guys think its bad if a girls sleeps with so many guys, in other words if she sleeps with _ guys then shes a "*beep*"...well around how many guys would you say that would be?

and why is it ok for guys to sleep with a *beep* load of girls but if a girl does the same then shes a *beep*..i mean it shouldn't be like that, right?

As for the number a guy would be comfortable with, it varies from guy to guy.

The second question is a lot more straight forward to answer.

The simple fact is that it is easier for a women to get laid than it is for a guy. Think about it, in any situation the women will decide whether or not to ask the guy up stairs for "coffee".

For example, take a male and a female who are equal in attractiveness, finances ect. and ask 100 men if they would sleep with the women and a hundred women if they would sleep with the man, Guaranteed the woman would have more men saying sure.

The guy is a "stud" simply because he has a lot higher hurdles to jump to get a women into bed than a women has with a man.

hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

So really! How many is too many? I have been going out with my gf for 7 months. One day I did ask her about her past love affairs and she honestly told me that she had twelve guys in last 2 years. Some of them are short term lover, others are either one night stand or someone she met in a bar. She told me that she wasn't trying to be a *beep* but she was kinda lost and she want to explore life. Although, I know she has stop such wild sex life completely after she's going out with me. The image keeps coming out of my mind that she is having sex with other men and it's quite painful to me. I asked myself many times to let go and that was her past, but the more I fall in love with her, the greater insecurity I feel. Who can tell me from a woman point of view, how many is too many?