I want her back...need some opinions/help ASAP

as you can read my topic in breaking up for men, i lost my girlfriend of 5 years...i lost her because i wasn't honest and didn't tell her the truth about something for a whole year until she finds out about it.....we broke up 3 weeks ago, we still KINDA talk, but only normal conversations and she invited me over a couple times last week, but when i try and talk to her about how i feel towards her she said, she is completely over me, (after 3 weeks?)...she says everything i tell her goes in one ear and straight out the other because she doesn't trust me now and thinks im a liar....but on some days she allows me to flirt with her some and she flirts back and on other days she seems really really frustrated with me, no matter what i do.....time is slipping and i really really want her back, she is so wonderful to me.....can anyone out there give me any kinda suggestions or help....anything will be greatly appreciated

Hey Pal...

I'm trying to get my g/f back too...its hard work. You have to take it slow with her and prove to her that you are worthy of her trust. Take small steps. Was the issue a big one or something small? If it was a big one then I can't blame her for being mad. I lost my g/f because I thought I couldn't trust her...it was my insecurities...she is very very trustworthy (its funny what you realize when someone or something is gone from your life) and I hurt her by not trusting her...now she can't trust me not to break her heart again after she gave me several chances...(what a mess!). Reflect on yourself and what you did...how would you feel? Thats what I did...good luck to both of us!