fingering and handjobs positions?

party_of_italy

I suggest Indian style if you both are receiving pleasure...this way you both have a good comfortable position, and you both can learn what makes each other feel good.

and if you want add in some passionate kisses on his/her neck, So many guys just DON'T use there hands while kissing, God, Why is that. I'm the Type to embrace a girl in my arms, while using my hands to explore her body, nothing below the waist if i feel it isn't necessary, plus there are so many spots the women feels good when touched/stroked the right way, above the waist, it's just a matter of finding them, think of it as the Pre-G-Spot, a place where you can get a women aroused, but at the same time not violate her with the touching below the waist, and plus it will help things grow more, into...well i don't need to say.

really depends on where your at, in a theater or car your options are more limited than if your alone together at home.

One technique I did once, was, you lay side by side, she reaches over to me, i to her. whats great about it is, that i could feel how she wanted me to do her, by how she was handling me.

variety is the spice of life though.

In a movie theater, she would lean towards me, my hand behind and underneath her (gotta have loose pants/skirt for that) doing it in front is two obvious, but from behind only looks like have my arm around her waist.

The public one can be a problem if your partner is a screamer hehe. pleasinf you partner in a public place like that is a real turn on for most women I met. its exciting and i just love seeing them struggling to not let out a moan. for her to do me in public place is a lot more difficult though.