girl of my dreams

shy412

Hey I'll try to make this as short as possible so here it goes. I go to hs and there is this girl and the first time I saw her I couldn't take my eyesoff her. I have talked to her a little like about the test blah blah but I came accross her screenname and I'm debating if I should talk to her when she comes on. I don't know exactly why but I think she kinda likes me too where both shy. What are your thoughts on this? Any ideas or comments are appreciated,thanks for your time

how did you get her sn? if she has no idea that you have it, then she might get a little freaked out & she will most likely ask you how you got her sn. anyways, i would say that you should talk to her more & ask her what her sn is (even though you already know it). then you can talk to her. or if you don't have a problem telling her how you got her sn, then you can talk to her, but its possible that she might find it a little strange & random.

So I planned to say hi and ask her bout a test at the end of the day cause I walk right by her. Though she normally has her friends with her well today I saw her and no one was with her and I didn't do anything I couldn't get the words out and I just walked right past her BAHHH. I think i saw her looking at me though in a class. I need more signs to look for other then eye contact cause thats a tricky one I'm workin at findin her hobbies. Any insight is appreciated.