The guy Im falling for is OLDER than me....is that ok?

I have been with my bf for 4 months. He is 7yrs older than me. Is that sick? I know he is falling in love with me, but he tells me that he doesnt wnat o t tell me yet. So I guess that he is alright with the age deffence. I just want to know if people think its gross that my bf is pushin 30 and im just turin 20 in dec. help!

Hun, there is no problem with age gapped couples, I myself am 20 and my Husband is 42. There's 22 years there, but for some reason most women are attracted to older men. I believe that it's because women mature mentally faster that men, and at our age, in our 20's we're looking to settle down with someone, where as the male half of our age group is looking for the hottest chick in the bar to take home. I saught out and older man because his days of kegstands and hooter girls were over. There's absoloutly nothing wrong with you hun, I wish you two the best in your relationship.

If its ok with both of you then its ok.

You sound pretty concerned what people will think about it - so that might be the major problem. As long as both people are comfortable with the age difference, treat each other well, and don't really care what others might think its fine.

Love is not limited to color, size, sex, or even age. There is at least one other person out there that loves you and would die for you.

If you and your partner are at a reasonable age the love that you share can be limitless no matter how large the gap. If the issue bothers either of you or seems to limit the affection you show to eachother then there may be a problem.

I love my man! I'm 24 and hes 49, a whole quarter of a century difference. But honestly, his age didn't come into mind until probably 4 or 5 weeks of us knowing each other. We have friends of all age groups. The majority of them don't understand, but there are a few that are cool with it because they recognize the value of a person that makes you happy. And he does makes me happy... in all aspects of my life.

We don't always need people that are exactly or close to matching us in a lot of ways. Some times just loving and being loved is what is needed. It's not gross, it's simple...