dunno what to do...

I have no idea what to do with my ex..this afternoon i was spending some time with my new interest...at about 3 my ex calls...i didnt realli wana speak wit her at the moment bc of everything thats been happenin so i didnt answer..so she calls again..i pick up this time askin her what she wants...she asks if we can talk now...i tell her i cant bc im with so and so...she says wtf..shes more important than getting our relationship together...i say..what relationship...and she hangs up...what does she want from me...i got nothin to say to her and thats that....i am not coldhearted but this girl has put me thru alot of crap...i just dont kno what to do anymore....

Hi There !!!

I suspect your ex wants to get back with you. The one thing that you should do is stop taking her calls. If you continue to take the calls, then she will still have some power over you.

Don't let her ruin your chances with your new girl - and for gods sake - don't answer her when you are with your new girl ! That will not go down well at all. I had an interest do that to me, and to be honest, I really didn't want that !

Hope this helps you some,