Help can't seem to open up to girls

Borashi

I don't understand the basics of the "game" and how to talk to women

My problem is I before I go out on the weekends, I start drinking and when I see a huge crowd of girls in one place with certain ones looking at me, I get nervous and drink more. Thinking that will help me progress to social conversation.

It seems like if I don't have an "in" with a girl, then I have a really hard time communicating with her.

Like last night for example: My buddy ran into this girl who cut his hair the other day, she was cool, there just friends, so I started talking to her and teasing her, and the conversation flowed well, but if it is just a random girl for me I'm terrified to talk. I feel like as soon as I go up to them they'll just see right through me and turn me down.

How can I gain my mojo back? I swear I had it a few years ago, now it's lost and I need to get back in touch with it. ](*,)

I feel like as soon as I go up to them they'll just see right through me and turn me down.

Girls like that are great because they do the job for you. Immediately they give you an icy response and put a barrier up, thus saving you the time. Besides, would you want to waste time with that sort of girl?

In my experience, there are plenty of decent girls out there who will afford you the time of day if you're friendly and willing to have a joke with them.

Don't necessarily see your chances of meeting nice girls being just in clubs. It's been touched on quite a bit here but just chat to people - live for the moment. If you see someone you like, who seems interesting, wherever it be, go up and start a conversation.

Also, check out these clips of guys who know what they're doing:

arent they the same as David DeAngelo? I ask cuz David Deangelo is pretty hated in these forums from the topics/posts ive read lol. them pick up 101 guys look like they know wat they r doing. HEY thats one of the nerds from Beauty and the geek, good turn around

Archived