Helping a Friend.

Sylivia

Is there anyone out there, who was never allowed to play as kids?

I have two friends and I was amazed that they were not allowed to read comics, watch Kids TV or play a game together, because It was considered sinful?

I had terrible abuse myself, but at least I got to dress up once in while.

One of my friends said that they couldn't make friends because they had to work at thirteen years old, and had to study really hard, and missed out on so much.

It really hurts me to think that many christians and non-christian homes, have grown up with this kind of abuse.

How could you not let your kid play?

Any thoughts, or anyone want to share their thoughts on this.

first off that's NOT a christian belief (the "sin" thing)Those people are just fanatics and are WAY too over protective. There is not one christian child in my sunday school who is deprived of anything. There are over reactive people in all religions, so please don't generalize christians.

I am pleased that your Sunday School shows children the love of Christ.

You are doing a great work, teaching children about Jesus is the most important thing you could ever do.

May God bless you in all you do, your post has reminded me that there are good people out there who really do care.

Thank you for replying to my post.

The most beautfiful person is the one that cares!

thanx. My sister in law is a pentecost. They don't allow their children to cut their hair or wear pants or tank tops, or sit with boys!!! I think that is cruel. Def not the way jesus intended it. They also can't watch tv, but they still play alot and have fun I guess.

Archived