own pleasure in front of there men.

DREAM

whats going on dream....thanx for always helping me! I love it when my girl touches herself in front of me....that really gets me amped to get with her and please her so she won't have to do that. Plus it just turns me on because thats her own body. Some men may take it as they're not pleasing there women.....i view it as anything that she likes like that makes me want her that much more. This is because as her man i would rather please her than herself. The human mind is crazy and freaky isn't it. hope i was able to help like you've helped me.

• 7 months later...

I would want to be very close where I could see deep inside as you spread your love lips & ran your fingers up & down saying,"I'm pretending these are your fingers thrilling me." And when you started sliding them in and out & in and out say,"I can feel your manhood & want more." Finally, with your fingertips rub your clit & say,"Your tongue is so delightful on my love nub. Don't ever stop kissing & licking it." I'm getting hot visualizing it all. 8)

• 2 weeks later...

here's how my girl broke the fear:

start out with something like a pillow, or rub a seet back and forth under your snatch while you kneel on the bed. when you get comfy doing that, start using your hands and stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

i think a good idea would be to start by sliding your hand down into your pants while he was kissing you then letting him take off the various pieces of clothing you are wearing so that he can see what you are doing, but it is slowly revealed in such a way as to be a building up of excitement. It should be like a crescendo, building until he can't stand to just sit back and watch and he has to take your ight then and there.