i need some info on G-Spot orgasms

hi im 20 yrs old and im dating an awsoem guy....were both interested in me having a g spot orgasm

we were using a vibrator but it was to much for the g spot so the next time we used just his fingers

i was rubbing my clit and he was stimulating my g spot ...for awhile it felt like i had to pee reallly reallly bad but it sorta subsided and it started to feel good...about an hopur later or so i felt like i was going to pee but i didnt have the complete orgams it just turned into a clitorial orgasm

so i want to know if were doing ti right and how do u no when its goign to happen(like right before u have one) and also what can i do to help myself have a g spot orgams.

id really likea quick response to this one if any of u can

thanxs

i want to know if were doing ti right and how do u no when its goign to happen(like right before u have one) and also what can i do to help myself have a g spot orgams.

id really likea quick response to this one if any of u can

thanxs

You are giving me in idea that you are not quit doing his right.

Firstly. his finger has to be inside and not on your clit

Location it is about 8 cm inside which depends on the female

Motion: you will now ( ) some people cry after having an organism or some laugh

Yes it feels so that .........your imagination should be working right now

BUT some women in their whole life time has never had an orgams

In some relationship it is not the women that can get it is because the man does not have the correct techniques.

You both are just try expermenting and that is more fun than just trying to find out from some one else. Ok. Good Luck

Well I have to say my boyfriend knows exactly where that spot is. Good thing is once he felt it now he knows exactly where it is. He can give me the g orgasm as often as I would like them and in less than 2 minutes. The first time we found that we were having sex in a car, I was sitting on his lap and i had my back arched a little.. It is best to be on top. While his penis is insid me he will move me forward and backward. His penis is not going up and down at all it is just moving a little bit inside. ENough to rub on the spot and stay on the spot. Takes about a minute or so and then you can have as many as you want whether it be with his fingers or his penis. THen you can manage to have both. Good luck and have fun trying.

thanxs for the replies guys....

well i stimulate my clit while he stimulates my g pot which i no is inside on the front section...i no hes hitting it right but...how long will it take the first time?

and how do i no just before im gonna have one?

and does it just happen or do u push as it happens?

and do most of u squirt majorly?

thanxs for the replies