sites like eharmony and match

Josh30041

eharmony is very selective. Try it though. There are a million dating sites. Try the more popular ones then filter your way down. Keep your profile very short and to the point. 1) For security reasons. 2) Makes you look more mysterious. If you tell the ladies your entire life story in your profile, what's the point of meeting and having a conversation?

My friend met his partner through eHarmony. I watched them get to know each other--it's a pretty thorough and take-it-step-by-step approach for those who follow the spirit and guidelines of the eHarmony approach. It worked very, very well for them and it was exciting for me to watch from the sidelines as the relationship developed.

My husband and I used the God matchmaking service. Literally. We prayed, and one day not long after our respective prayers, we bumped into each other by accident. We had known each other in the past, but not very well. Turns out we were meant for each other, but weren't ready for each other yet in the past.

Sometimes "looking" means not just looking for the "new", but looking with "new eyes" at what may be in front of you already.

Good luck with both approaches as you look for your soul mate!

My friend met his partner through eHarmony. I watched them get to know each other--it's a pretty thorough and take-it-step-by-step approach for those who follow the spirit and guidelines of the eHarmony approach. It worked very, very well for them and it was exciting for me to watch from the sidelines as the relationship developed.

My husband and I used the God matchmaking service. Literally. We prayed, and one day not long after our respective prayers, we bumped into each other by accident. We had known each other in the past, but not very well. Turns out we were meant for each other, but weren't ready for each other yet in the past.

Sometimes "looking" means not just looking for the "new", but looking with "new eyes" at what may be in front of you already.

Good luck with both approaches as you look for your soul mate!

same for me herenow Try fusion101 it's free problem is it's all over the country. There are alot just go to google and type in matchmaking websites or something like that.

ok well I did a search and came up with these:

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

yahoo personals

on all the searches they came up so yea im going to try all those minus yahoo personals- allready tried that.

oh yea im allready on eharmony and match.

I am still trying a couple site. I have all in all lets see... 484 profiles that I have either rejected or have rejected me. 100 seems like a low number. I think I will give up on the site either when the subscription runs out or I hit a 1,000, whichever comes first.

I've done online dating over the years at various times and haven't had much luck with it. For people who are limited in being able to meet people (kids at home full time, etc), it's a pretty good deal, but I've always found it's much better to meet people out doing the things you like to do. My experience with online dating is that people often are misleading (not using recent photos for example). It's good practice dating however, as it's easy to meet someone for coffee and just have a conversation. I think if you go into it expecting to meet Ms. Right or Mr. Right you may be disappointed. I guess I'm pretty clear on what sort of person I'm looking for, and I haven't met her online. I've met lots of nice women however. link removed seems to be the easiest to use and have the most people on there, but yahoo is ok too. I had no luck with E-harmony, and many women don't post photos there either so you have to go through a lengthy process of writing them back and forth to even determine if there's any hope of any chemistry.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the prayer approach once and I met my first love. I also know that when I was desperately seeking someone (usually, they represented something) I found a person. However, that's not to say the person didn't have flaws or we weren't compatible since relationships take work.

Just so you know, I have been dumped for the first time in my life. I asked God to ease the pain (just so you know, I rarely ask him for things) and he delievered by showing me that I first needed to love myself. I am a very good looking, warm, loving, intelligent 36 yr old male who is financially very sound. I am an amazing catch however I haven't believed in those things in the past and didn't live that way. Now I am loving myself and I know I will be more attractive to the next person who will be unbelieveably better than the previous ones.

Archived