Love isn't easy

I want to thank yall for your advice. I am not for sure how it is going to turn out for the future, but I have never been so sure about a girl in my life till she came. I have been through a lot for her which I would not do for anyone else just to make our relationship work. Relationships are not easy and I know in the future there are going to be more bumps in the road, but my heart is set on her and I am going to go through with it. Whatever her decision is for the future will be good with me as long as I know she is going to be happy. I love her with everything I have. She is the reason my world turns, the reason I wake up every morning, the reason for living. It is still a scary feeling thinking that in the end we will not be together, but life goes on no matter what.

It makes me feel good to hear that someone out there acknowledges and respect standing points in a relationship, its a good way to be. I wish you happiness it whatever the outcome of your relationship is meant to be. Stay strong and keep focused to what you talked about in your post.

Best regards

Lilcherub