When a guy puts xx at the end of txt msg?

xyzzzz

Typically it’s kisses. The Os are supposed to symbolize wrapping your arms around someone to indicate a hug. As to how to take it that is hard to say. If he has been doing that from the beginning I might think it’s just how he is with all his female friends. If it’s something he started doing after you’d been talking to each other for a while, say a few weeks or months, and maybe after you started being a little flirty with him then I might see it as a sign he likes you and is reciprocating. But to be honest, you can’t trust that. I’ve had girls start writing that to me after I started flirting with them a bit and apparently they weren’t really interested. You won’t know until he answers the main question, ‘do you like me?’

haha..well to girls it's more typical cuz we like to use xx and oo..not me personally tho.i think it's too fake. but it's the first time i see a guy doing it. but yeah..it could be just a habit.since i haven't flirted with him at all..haha but seems like he's mentioned me to his friends

Honestly I don’t really use it. I’ve only really used it with girls who used it with me first and I happened to be attracted to them. So coming from me it’s almost a guaranteed sign of attraction. Otherwise I’d feel I was leading someone on. But I know girls use that as just a friendly thing. It may not always be flirty coming from them.

Honestly I don’t really use it. I’ve only really used it with girls who used it with me first and I happened to be attracted to them. So coming from me it’s almost a guaranteed sign of attraction. Otherwise I’d feel I was leading someone on. But I know girls use that as just a friendly thing. It may not always be flirty coming from them.

Yeah from guys it means attraction if they use it. From girls you might be in the friend zone and they want the attention, or they're genuinely attracted.

I'll write xoxo. I'll do it with people who are just friends as a way of being friendly, but I'll also write it to guys I like. I think women use it more than men. I think it could go either way; a guy who just sees you as a friend or is really interested. I have a male friend who writes xoxo to me and we're just friends.

Archived