advice for next level, after kissing

whats up all, i need some help. my girl and i have been going out for like 4 months. all weve done is make out, sounds pathetic i know. weve takin it slow, now her and i both agreed that we should go to the next level, except i dont know how to go about that, you know what i am tryin to say to yall? i wanna know how to do the next thing with her. weve like been on top of each other kissing and like our hands doing things, but not like mine on her tits or ass or down south and same with her. is the next level feeling her up or something else i need help, can you help??????????

• 4 months later...

Just because you two want to do more than kissing does not mean you are ready to sleep together!! Just take it easy, the next time you are making out, just let your hands wander a bit more, first outside her clothes, and then if you both feel comfortable with it, go ahead and go up her shirt.....the first few times, I wouldn't try to take it down south yet, just go slow and enjoy yourself. Things will come naturally once you get started!