Interesting Story - Advice needed

Hey. I guess you're waiting for my interesting story... I was a member of this forum a while back, and stopped visiting this forum for a while cause I was just so frustrated. I was never a really active member anyway. Now, I'm back under a new name (not sure what the old one was).

Well..to get back to the story, I'm sure nobody remembers me how shy I was. I would only ever talk to my friends, never looked anyone in the eye. And what about girls? Forget about it. Now, I'm pretty sure I've improved. I take more and more risks, and try do other stuff. Recently, I've met this girl at a place a volunteer once a week. Guess what? She used to go to my school back when I was the shyest person on earth - I'm even surprised she remembered me. Well, now things have become better. We talk a bit every time even though there are some pauses where I can't think of anything to say. Needless to say, I really like her.

But the problem, in particular, is that there is this other girl. She's okay I guess, but the problem is they always talk together and unwittingly exclude me.

I need advice on how to get myself into these conversations. I mean, what am I supposed to say, when the topic is fashion or some other thing? I guess that's my problem in a nutshell. Thanks in advance for all the help, and sorry that I was a bit long winded.

Don't say anything -- keep your one and one time with her as it is, don't overstep or push your way into another conversation. Just let it play out, if you are talking to this girl and things are going well they will develop natuarlly, you don't need to force group conversation.

Just let it flow and things will take care of themselves.

Girls usually hate it when guys try to include themselves in a convo about girlie stuff. Don't eavesdrop! But if you should happen to casually notice them talking about random, non-girl related stuff...like say the weather or something equally as random...just drop a witty comment and see where that takes you.

Thanks for all the help. I'll see if I can try with making comments while they're talking and go along those lines, but the problem is that I just don't know what to say. Even if I have something, I never feel like it's the right time to say it. I always get the sense that I'm interrupting.

Also, to clarify for Spirits , it's usually only a few people that are there. Sometimes there might be 1 or 2 more guys.