Hi everybody im currently doing a Work Skills course in tafe called Introductory to Bookkeeping and Myob we have been doing Manuel Bookkeeping and later we start MYOB Im just curious am i to young to make a career out of this Im 17 years old after i finish this course i plan on continuing and doing either the Bookkeeping - Statement of Attainment Or the Financial Services (Accounts Clerical) - Certificate III

I just would like to know should is stick with it and is it a rewarding industry to be in?

I think only Australians could answer this question but other insight it way helpful

Hey!!!! I think you're at a great age to be doing it - so long as you can handle the workload you're going to be fine, and that has nothing to do with age... I'm 26 and a single Mum and I'm still working my way through my studies in financial services.... I started out with a traineeship in clerical, went on to do my cert.3 and 4 in different areas (legal and accounting) and have now scored myself a position as a junior accountant - to become partner once my studies are finished.... so stick with it honey, you'll go far!!!!