Featherlite Condoms

Well we (my bf and me) used extra tin several times and everything was o.k. But my bf said that he doesn't really see any difference between extra tin and classic so now we don't care which one we use.

To feel less stressed about it why not combining condoms with a pill (than you're pretty much safe!)? Of course, if your girlfriend can be on a pill (she should talk to a gyno) and if she wants to use that kind of protection.

I can't use pills so we are using just condom. But I am 26 so in case anything happens with a condom I wouldn't be freaked out.

The other day my g\f and I bought a box of 6 condoms that has 2 of each kind. We tryed the really thin ones... are they as safe as the normal ones? We enjoyed it a little more than with normal ones... but is it as safe?

Thanks

I have experienced one of those breaking during penetration, and it was not put under any undue stress and nor had we damaged it in anyway prior to the activities. So I have never used them again. That is not to say that you will have the same experience of course. But as another poster intimated, they don't actually feel any different to normal condoms as far as I'm concerned, so better go with something stronger if you ask me!