Is it same for women as it is for men???

Curioso

Hi everyone,

When I drink alcohol, whether they are shots, mixed drinks, or beer, I tend to last longer during intercourse before reaching orgasm. I feel numb so don't get aroused that easily. It also takes longer to get an erection as well but once I get one, I can go and go.

Do females have the same or similar reactions to alcohol. Is it harder or takes longer to reach an orgasm when you are buzzed?

Heh, I don't know about the orgasm part, but as far as getting aroused... Alcohol makes females more 'horny' basically. From this fact I don't think it would take them any longer to orgasm. Again this part of the "advice" is just a theory...

Thanks health class.

-j

j-boe

Thanks for your insight. I am surprised not too many people have much to say about this. When you mention the alcohol makes you more horny, that is true, it happens to me but I still take longer to reach orgasm though. I would sometimes want to reach but can't.

I would think it would be similar for a woman but have not had much female response on this. Maybe my subject description is not attractive enough.

• 3 months later...