how do i make a decision!!?

afew months ago my g/f left me, i was putting my ife on hold for her until she finished uni!

i am at a point now where i need to sort my career out,, ive never been real gd at making decisions and that is what i need to do now!

i graduated the other yr and it is really hard to get a gd job in my line of career choice... ive been trying,, the other option ive got is to go into teaching!

i dont know how to make a decision,, i think its because ive got too many options!

how do people make real big life changing decisions!!,, im scared to make the wrong one,,, i just want to know how others make a decision and are happy.... im scared of being left behind and regretting what decisions i do make... this has been made worse by my g/f dumping me!

Hey numbhead - great name by the way -

I dunno how other people make decisions but what I do, esp when it comes to the big ones - is make that pros and cons list!

You are in a GREAT place actually. Too many options has GOT to be preferable - don't ya think?

Make a list of why each would be the better choice and what would be the negatives.

AND be aware and OK with living and learning. Some decisions are literally made through trial and error. Other decisions are forced thru other circumstances.

That you are in the LUXURIOUS position to make your own choice....I think you should be grateful. That said doesn't make it easier I understand, but I think the perspective can help.

Just weigh the pros and cons of each - benefits vs disadvantages. But the most important factor HAS to be - what will you be happiest doing, yeh?