When a Man Recognizes his Soulmate....

Teal

Once a man loves a woman as his soulmate, for a while, say 4 years, and without physically being intimate, nor dating her, don't you think that soulmate crush is forever?

I have an Ex-boyfriend who still calls me. I don't want to talk to him, because I know that he truly isn't in love with me.

What bothers me most is that he met this girl about 9 years ago, got to know her, fell in love with her, announced his love for her through a letter, and told all of his friends that he thinks that she's his soulmate.

All at the same time, he claims to love me. However, more recently, he's been trying to call her recently, since our relationship has been rocky, I've arrived to the conclusion that he will always love her.

I love him, and am completely loyal, but am not willing to be his rebound. What should I do?

So, what do you guys think, when a man recongizes his soulmate, isn't that soul attraction forever?

First of all you don't desereve to be caught up in this. You don't need to be his rebound. If he says he cares about you and then just goes off quickly with this other girl once your relationship is closed is wrong in my opinion. I don't know honestly about her and him being soulmates that's only for them to decide but, if he really thinks that then why does he need to keep you around? I say it's time to move on and don't let your love blind you and find a guy who can stick by your side.

Thanks for the reply.

That's why I'm out of the relationship, but he won't

stop calling, and I told him that we can't keep in

touch...

I think he's playing games, but anyway, my phone

will be disconnected soon, so, hopefully, this drama

will end...

Dearest Teal,

What I've learned is that we have multiple soulmates: friends, family, lovers all can be soul mates. It's horrible to me to think that there can be only one soulmate for everyone out there, it's just hard to believe for me.

A soulmate I believe is someone who were involved deeply in a past life and you meet up again in this life. But that is just the work I do, that lead me to that path of Truth. All I'm trying to say is that, don't be limited to one, you have more than one lover in your life that could be a soulmate.

Be Well,

Amberfire