I am 16. I have yet to meet my first girlfriend (she is also 16.) for our relationship is a long-distance online one. She has had a boyfriend prior to me, and she has had a kiss. We occasionally talk about my first kiss. As I recently think about it, I feel I may not be ready for a kiss when we meet for real. So, my question is this: How do I know when I am ready for my first kiss?

Dude it's nothing like it seems., Trust me!

the Cherry Stem Trick works for me, try to put a knot in a cherry stem in your mouth with out using your hands of course, that trick takes a lot of practice, and ask her to try it too, than say "well lets try it together, Without the Cherry stem" God....isn't that Sweet...gott@ use the Brain Power, your words are everything, But your actions are more. Just do it (nike)

Yos:

You should kiss when you're ready! My first kiss happened when I was 15, and I had been going out with my boyfriend for almost a year! So take your time ad do it whenever you feel ready! No need to rush. Another piece of advice my friends gave me that I thought was helpful was to just do what the other person does with their lips. You'll get the hang of it. By the way, my first boyfriend (the one I waited a year to kiss) became a very long-term relationship (I'm 22 and just recently we decided to go our own ways), and he is the reason I am a good kisser today!! take care bud

L